Sunday, 18 July 2010

Blue for a girl


I had a lovely week last week, with my in-laws coming to stay :) but I got no crafting done at all!
I have been suffering quite a bit with tree-pollen hayfever, so this card is a little more simple than my usual style, and I followed the sketch on the Sugar Bowl for this weeks challenge.


This card was made using a free digital stamp from Sugar Nellie  and its adorable, and so nice to colour.

I am entering this card in the brand new Wild Orchid Challenge Blog - which is awesome!  They sell the most beautiful flowers, and I cannot resist them!  Its also my entry in the first challenge on The Stamp Man blog too.

I am entering this card in the following competitions:

The Sugar Bowl - Lilians Sketch
Sugar Nellie forum on PCP - Card for a child
Wild Orchid Challenges - Use flowers.  
The Stamp Man - Anything goes
Lexi's Creations - Use Stitching - I hand stitched the blue paper panel.
Crazy Challenge - Hip to be Square.
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Babies, children
Stamp Something - Use a digital stamp

Thank you for looking,



23 comments:

Sue C said...

Really pretty card Alison, the punched square is lovely. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Alison,
This image is just lovely. Love your design & beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie said...

Hi Alison. I love how you've coloured this lovely image - super cute!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Jo said...

Thank you SO much for joining us over at the Stamp Man challenge this week!

Your card is beautiful. I love the image too.. so cute (just my sort!)

Jo xx

Nana said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card. Very nice!
Thank you very much for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Alison, what a sweet card Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous punched detail on the panel. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lori said...

Of course blue for a girl, it was my favourite colour as a little girl, this is gorgeous, thanks for joining Lexi's Creations!

CreaRenata said...

This is very sweet! Lovely colors! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Lexi said...

Oh how sweet is that! thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx

Paula said...

Absolutely lovely with those pearls - take care of the eyes & nice to see you posting again. Love how much character you have coloured into the image too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

TG said...

Really cute card Alison.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

What a supercute card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Heidi said...

What a beautiful card Alison! It's lovely.
And thank you so much for your nice comments at my blog:)
Have a nice evening:)
Hugs Heidi

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Alison, good luck with the challenges. Debs xx

debs said...

sooo cute!! :-)
thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh what an adorable card. Great work.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace

Dena said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the soft blues!
Thanks for joining the very first ever Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
Hugs, Dena

KarinsArtScrap said...

hai alison

thank you for all the lovely comments you have given me lately.

this card is a beauty, like the soft color blue
great baby card


greetings and hugs from karin

Nina S. B. Macaulay said...

Hi Alison,
Such a sweet card you made here:O)
I like the blue for a girl, breaks out of the norm ;O)
I alos love your MS round the page punch. That may just go on my (long) shopping list :oD

Good luck in all of those challenges!

Hugs Nina x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love it.
luv
Debby

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our babies/children challenge with your lovely work! Good luck in the draw. Cheers Claire x

Danielle Daws said...

Gorgeous!! I love this image in blue! :-)

Lilian said...

Darling work and love the super cute digi! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...