Saturday, 31 July 2010

Congratulations


Oh wow!.. it feels like I have been away from blogland for ages!... I have just got rid of a chest infection, and so am just bouncing back.  I feel I have missed so much! :( tut.

Anyway, I made this card today using some bits and bobs I won in a recent blog hop on from Dawny P .  I was made up to win one of these kits :)

I followed the sketch on the Sweet Stampin challenge, and will be entering this card in the below competitions:

Sweet Stampin - Sketch
Wild Orchid Challenge - Lovely Lace
Crafty Catz - Fabric, I used lace and ribbon on this card
Totally Gorjuss - Baby Baby!
One Stop Craft Challenge - Patterns - I used check patterned paper
The Stamp Man - 2 Colours

Thanks so much for looking - have a great weekend! :)



17 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful card Alison, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Love the yummy lace and the flowers. Debs xx

Paula said...

I was just going to send you an email to ask if you were OK when this popped up!! Good you're on the mend. Have MISSED you enormously.
Much love & do take care of yourself - I blame that pine pollen......
Paula (PEP)

helloholley said...

Adorable card and the lace ribbon is lovely!

joey said...

Hi Alison

this is gorgeous and such a sweet image, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Alison long time

this card is lovely and sweet.
beautiful colors and lace, like the flowers you addit too in the corners


greetings and hugs from karin

Kat said...

This is really pretty. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Kathyk said...

Such an adorable card and the image is just lovely

Hope you are feeling much better now

Kathyk

Heidi said...

What a sweet card Alison!
The image is adorable and I like the colours.
I hope you are fine now, glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Have a nice day!
Hugs Heidi:)

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous card.Lovely image and the lace is gorgeous too. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week xx

Lindsey said...

Oh and for joining us at Sweet Stampin' and Crafty Catz too. Whoops!

Carrie said...

Oh this is sssoooo cute!! I love the image xx
Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

carol said...

lovely sweet card, love the gingham, thanks for joining us at Craftycatz x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

debs said...

such a sweet card...thanks for joining us at TG...Debs x

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute! I love thse little stamps! Gorgeous colors and layout. Love the lace!

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Mindy

Jo said...

How sweet.. thank you so much for joining in our challenge over at the Stamp Man xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...