Monday, 27 December 2010

Wishing You A Happy New Year


Hoping everyone has had a fantastic Christmas so far? :)  Mine was wonderful!  I got a new 1TB hard-drive, An Idiot Abroad on DVD (Im in love with Karl Pilkington - lol ), some scalloped circular nesties and a big Toblerone!  We dont do Christmas on a massive scale, I think its important to love people all year round, but white christmasses always feel special and it was a lot of fun.  :) 

Anyway, I made this very pink and girly card today using Starlight Tilda, my new scalloped nesties, LOTV sentiment stamp, MME free paper stack and Marianne D dies.  I also used MS punches, stickles and pearls.  Charm and brads from stash. 

As there are still a lot of Anything Goes and extended challenges at this time of year, I am entering this card in the below challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Pink, White and Silver
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes - Tilda is coloured with Pro-markers
Magnolia-liscious Highlights - Word play - make a word and use a magnolia stamp.
Crafters Companion - Great sketch, I enjoyed following this.
7Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams - How girly can you get?
Paper Sundaes - Challenge 49 - cut it out.  I cut my magnolia image out.
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Get embellishing - I made all the embellishments myself - die cuts & punches, for flourishes, flowers, leaves and word.
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Anything Goes - NOT Christmas
Cooking it up with Katie - Ribbon and brads
Crafty Catz - Pick a challenge - I chose challenge 51 - Stitching.  I normally hand-stitch on my cards, but this is the first time I have tried faux stitching.
Ooh La La Creations - Toast to 2011
Paper Playtime - New Year
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - New year, new beginnings.  This is my card to wish everyone a Happy New Year

Thanks so much for looking, and I wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

xxalisonxx



32 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi alison your card is wonderful.
love the soft colors.
beautiful flowers and paper.

greetings karin

Tine said...

Hi Alison. Fab card. Love the pink with the silver and your new scalloped nestie works brilliantly with the scalloped card base. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow that is stunning, love the colours, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges xxx

Paula said...

Delightful flowers & I like that star on her wand. Those nesties are impressive - will have to put those on my list as well as the LOTV sentiments. The silver & white with pink is lovely & feminine too.
Paula (PEP)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge, good luck
Kevin xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

What a great idea to use this image as a New Years card!!!
loving it
hugs
claudia

Sheree said...

Very nice project! I will be so glad to be able to get up the nerve and post my stamp projects! I just love stamps! Hope you guys have a great new year!
cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Allison this is so pretty I really like all the silver accents ~ it all goes so nicely together! Thanks so much for playing along at WOC. :)Kathy

Suzilou said...

Aww Alison that is such a cute card, I had that Marianne die for xmas just not had chance to try them out yet, think I'm a bit card overloaded atm after making all the Christmas cards! Have a fab New Year, look forward to seeing your creations 2011 xx

Wendi said...

What a beautiful card I love all of the embellishments
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Heidi said...

Wow your card is stunning Alison!
Love it:)Beautiful details, colours and Tilda.
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Kathleen said...

Hi, what a pretty card, love the pink and silver combo, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Kathyk said...

Your card is gorgeous Alison, loving your new nesties and your Starlight Tilda.

Happy New Year to you and your readers

Kathyk

Karen said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

Crafty_Fairie said...

Simply stunning thank you for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Good Luck

Kerry x

mum of two said...

What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Playtime. I hope we'll see you back in the New Year :)

michelle

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super I love the colours you have used. Its great, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

carol said...

pretty card,thanks for joining us at craftycatz this week, x carol....merry christmas

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the pastel colours!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck!
Hugs Shell XX

Trimgym said...

Great New Year project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great creation! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year!

Maggie

xx

Janis said...

Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

KarenB said...

So soft and pretty, thanks so much for joining in at CRAFT Challenges.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hei Alison
thanks for your kind comment
omg.. you speak out of my heart :-)
happy new year to you
hugs
claudia

Fiona said...

beautiful card...great job on the cutting out!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

fi

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful card, love all the little elements, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers
Ruth x

Debgem said...

This is such a lovely card - so much texture with the flourishes. And the Tilda stamp is so cute. Fab!!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is beautiful Alison, I love all the pink and Tilda is gorgeous. Great silver bits too.
Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x

Viipula said...

Wonderful card! So sweet!
Happy new year to you too!

x Viipula

Suzanne said...

A fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Sammibug said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pink and silver color combo! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La in our Toast To 2011" challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...