Sunday 16 May 2010

Circle Challenge



Today I was lucky to be able to play again - The Grand Prix is good for some things then! :D lol
Anyway, this is my entry for the Sugar Bowl challenge.

This time the challenge was to follow a sketch by one of my favourite designers - Marlene
with an additional theme of recycling.  I recycled a scrap of card that was actually in my paper bin since yesterday and die cut the leaves.  I mostly try to die-cut scraps, but then you end up with so many scraps that are even harder to throw away!! lol.

I am also entering this in the Totally Gorjuss Challenge as the theme this week is circles :) I just LOVE those gorjuss girls!

I used K&Co paper (6x6) and the image is a digital stamp available from Funkykits/sugar nellie called Web Knitter.




2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very lovely card
I have that background paper too
like what you've done

karin

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the way you've carried the leaf theme through the entire card, even the central round mat has leafy edges. The image is beautiful too & I know exactly what you mean by all the scraps.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...