Wednesday 31 August 2011

Anything Goes - I ♥ Promarkers



A quick post from me today, as I am still without internet (but just one more day to go!) :) and so am leeching at my dads, and trying to get everything scheduled for this week.

So, today over at I ♥ Promarkers our theme is 'Anything Goes' :)  Couldnt be easier eh?  Remember you have to use Promarkers, Flexmarkers or Trias to be able to enter and the prize this week is a pack of PM's.

I used 2 fab images from Make it Crafty's Steampunk collection and they have some really stunning backgrounds that are great to colour too.  The main image is Annabelle, and I just loved colouring her skirt,  the backing image is Metallic Flowers .

I used Prima papers, spellbinder dies, and the cogs were cut from my digi-die cutter. Peel-offs, pearls and metal brads from stash.

I am entering this card in the below competitions:

Passion for ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - As You Like It
Stamptacular Sunday - Divas with attitude
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for looking at my blog, and I hope you have a smashing day.


22 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

This is Gorgeous Alison, I love the way you have coloured Annabelle - a stunner! Hugs, Teresa x

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!
The image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic:)
Have a nice day Alison.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Claire said...

WOW gorgeous card Alison, love the image, great colour combo and the metal embellies are brill. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

Denise said...

OMG!! This is totally gorgeous. Love the images and your fantastic colouring. Those cogs are amazing too.
Hugs
Denise xx

SusanLotus said...

You are an amazing cardmaker! I´m stunned! This is gorgeous!

craftieodmae said...

your coloring is always so perfect!!!! Love the gorgeous card!

Sara H said...

Oh this is stunning!!! Fabulous vibrant colors, love that red tone! And the embellishments are so gorgeous!!!

Jan said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Anonymous said...

This is outstanding Alison!!! Fabulous colours, layout and the perfect embellishments. xx

Unknown said...

O wow Alison, this is stunning, love the colours together, so beautiful xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is gorgeous alison, beautiful image and design.

greetings karin

coops said...

wow fantastic card alison.this image is so gorgeous and i love your stunning colour combo and the cogs :D

xx coops xx

Paula (PEP) said...

My goodness - the colouring of that skirt is breathtaking& I love the way you have used the waste from the punched border to embellish the oval image panel. Those cogs & wheels etc..... really are super as embellishments & I love those nuts on the flowers. It'll be good to have you back in September!
Paula (PEP)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Alison, such striking colours.
luv
debby

Laney said...

WOW!! Fabulous Alison!!
thanks for joining us at bearlymine this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Sue B said...

Wow! Another stunner Alison! Love. love your colouring and the two images look so good together. and those cogs with the chains are awesome! Love it all !!
Hugs Sue xx

Nina said...

WOOAAW!! This is utterly fabolous!! Wonderful colouring and a stunning motiv. Love all the embellies and your colour combo.

Thanks for joining our "DIVAtacular" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week.
Hugs, Nina.

Theresa said...

Another fabulous card!! Look at that dress wow did you ever get some fabulous coloring done!! I love all the metal elements. FABULOUS!!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..

Hugs
Judith

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Alison, wow what a stunning card. I love the image and your colouring is awesome. Great details too. Thanks for joining in with our "anything goes" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

simply stunning Alison..totally love it :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week..hugs Debs x

Delphine said...

WOW again! I love that one too, I LOVE that image and the reds are so beautiful! Fantastic embellishments too! Hugs Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...