Wednesday 22 February 2012

More Blogger issues and another temporary fix! :(

So, last night and all day today I have been unable to write a post.  All I see is a spinning widget and the text box that never loads.  I am not alone in this, as its affected many people these last few days.

I still believe that this constant stream of 'new incompatibility issues' for users of Internet Explorer are a determined and manipulative move to make us all switch to Google Chrome. 

I will not be bullied into switching browsers!

So, after much research and moaning (lol) I have discovered a wee fix until blogger fix it.

If you are experiencing the same problem as me and have a 'compatibility button' (situated top left) on your address bar like the one below:


then as soon as you enter your 'edit post' page, click the icon and it should fix it. 

It worked for me :)

Hope this helps, if you are stuck,

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you, thank you, I have been going crazy trying to figure this out!

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for being so determined - thankfully I use Safari with the MAC & seem to escape a lot of the Blogger Issues though the Following function at present seems to be creating headaches for them as unfollowed blogs reappear constantly. I solved that by switching to RSS Feeds but I know that is not an in some parts of the country.
Paula (PEP)

coops said...

thanks hun.i`m gonna try hitting the icon on the blogs i have trouble loading as that little icon is normally up there.i`m like you i will not switch browsers.

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...