Tuesday 16 July 2013

Cheery Lynn Designs - NEW RELEASES!! - Alisons Ribbons (yes me!)


WOOOP!  I am sooooo excited! :)
 
The new release Cheery Lynn Designs dies are out!  This is the biggest launch yet, and offers the most wonderful selection of dies in so many themes and styles you will want them all!
 
My card uses Alisons Ribbons... and this my friends is something I have been bursting at the seams to tell you about for ages!  Yes, they are named after me!. 
 
I had been wanting to create my own ribbons to match my projects for ages, and so came up with the idea of a some basic ribbon shapes and overlays, so you can create your own ribbons to match any project and use all your scraps up too!
 
I layered lavendar and white bazzil card in panels with matching paper, and then used the scraps to make the ribbons!  lol. The gorgeous bow is the beautiful Dainty Bow, which I placed a pearl brad through, and for a quck card added a finishing touch with one of the many sentiment and words dies Cheery Lynn make.
 
All dies used on this card are:
 
B335 - Alisons Ribbons (I will never get tired of saying that!) lol
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and dont forget to check out the Cheery Lynn Designs blog to be inspired by more of the amazing new releases .
 
I will be back on Wednesday with more dies to share from the new collection.
 
 
 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo! You're famous now!

Marilyn said...

Hey! Good on ya for having those dies named after you and they are gorgeous dies at that! Your card is so pretty... classy, elegant and I like it a lot.

Sue said...

WOW!! Congratulations Alison and they are gorgeous. Your card is beautiful, such a lovely design and pretty colours
Sue xx

mixamatoasties said...

Woohoo you're famous. Can I get your autograph.

These are fab and I might need to be getting them. Love your very beautiful card too.

Susan xx

pam said...

congratulations Alison, they are beautiful dies.
love your card such a pretty colour and layout
pam

Tracey T said...

Well, if anyone deserved to have dies named after them, it's you, Alison! They look absolutely gorgeous and I'm so pleased for you. Great to see you back with another fabulous card. Hugs, Tracey xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Alison congratulations to you they are all so pretty! Love the bows too! When can we get these in the UK???? Susan x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow I have a famous blogfriend.
wow great and fantastic news Alison.
They are very beautiful the whole card is beautiful.

greetings karin

Gitte said...

Lovely card.

Wendy said...

Congratulations Alison, such beautiful dies, want them.
Your card is gorgeous, as always.
Wendy xx

coops said...

wow way to go Alison.your dies are gorgeous, love how delicate they are and they make your card beautiful :D

xx coops xx

craftieodmae said...

congratulations!!! and they are gorgeous, going on my have to have list!!!!

Eileen said...

CONGRATULATIONS ALISON !!! Well deserved fame. Your dies are gorgeous and showcased beautifully on your card. Bet we see them often being used
Eileen x

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations - a really brilliant idea, super being able to mix & match those underlays & overlays too - I wonder how many different permutations are possible........? (There's always one isn't there?)
Much love
Paula (PEP)

Pauline said...

Wow Alison, I can understand how you are bursting at the seams, what an exciting venture!! Beautiful dainty little trims, they make a wonderful adornment as a trim for a card or scrapbook page, or as you have done, let them take centre stage! Gorgeous! Well done Alison xx

Annette said...

Wow, fancy that. They're lovely too. Really beautiful card. Love the pearly flowers.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Debbie's Time Out said...

Congrats Alison. Love these ribbon dies and your card shows them off so nicely. Beautiful card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...